Pesented by Garmin, the official supplier of GPS training & navigation products.
Please note these maps are not to scale and while the details are subject to change, these maps should give you a good idea of the swim, bike, and run courses.
- 500 meters
- Clockwise loop course in Smithville Lake
- Time-trial start (one swimmer starts every 3 seconds)
- 10 miles (five out, five back) on paved single/double-lane roads
- Out and back on a rolling paved trail along shore of Smithville Lake
- Transition area will be located in the parking lot adjacent to boat ramp/swim exit
- Bikes must be mounted/dismounted outside the transition area on the Mount/Dismount line
- Bike racks will be assigned-please be courteous to fellow athletes in your use of space
- NOTE: USAT rules prohibit anyone except registered athletes and staff from entering transition area. Volunteers and security staff will be on hand to enforce this rule.
- Click here for a map of the transition area that will be set up for the 2012 WIN for KC Women's Triathlon.
- NOTE: This is subject to change based on weather and other site restrictions.