The 2013 Triathlon registration is currently closed.
All triathletes MUST have a USAT (USA Triathlon) member number or purchase a one-day USAT pass for $12 to participate in the race. Why is this necessary? You will have the opportunity to purchase the one-day pass during the registration process when you sign-up online or click here if you would like to become an annual member of USAT.
Please Note: You will NOT be asked to enter a swim time during registration. The swim start will be a time trial start where one woman enters the water every three seconds. Instead of taking swim times during registration and assigning you where to start, there will be minute-marker signs on race morning (starting at 6 minutes and going up) and you will place yourself in line according to your swim time where you feel most comfortable.
Your race entry includes many benefits and advantages:
- Entry into the race
- Race day parking pass and park fees
- Safe and enjoyable course (including the bike course is closed to traffic)
- Reusable race bag
- Finisher medal
- Participant t-shirt
- Water bottle
- Finisher towel
- Finish Line Festival
- Great door prizes and raffle items (Garmin watches, and more)
- Women's Fitness Series events—opportunities to train in a safe and encouraging environment including various
clinics and workshops offered for the first-timer and the experienced triathlete
- Time trial start
- Chip-timed event
- USAT sanctioned event
- USAT certified race director
- Certified Green Race
- Various discounts offered from the event sponsors
- Friendly, experienced and helpful volunteers
- Experienced and friendly medical staff on-site